Surprisingly, we already started to show signs of outgrowing our new host :).
After the migration, I saw some strange database crashes. I originally assumed from the logs we had some database corruption…
ALAS no, looking closer after the database crash a few hours ago I found the cause of the issue. Apparently the number of people visiting and downloading is high enough to have Apache (no, not a cool Native Canadian tribe – its a service on the server that feeds you webpages) use up way too many resources, causing the poor database to run out of memory and close itself.
I have adjusted some stuff on the backend that most users won’t care about. But this should fix the problems. If it doesn’t, ill bump up the VPS up a couple levels, Thanks for staying patient ya all.